Jingle Bell Earrings
A Christmas Craft Everyone Can Enjoy!
Craft Supplies Needed
- Six 6mm multicolor jingle bells (or all silver if you like)
- Two earring headpins (gold is shown, you can use silver if you prefer)
- Two shepherds hook ear wires (gold or silver)
- Six 4mm to 5mm open jump rings (One 4mm or 5mm jump ring, and two smaller 3mm can also be used)
- Needle nose pliers
- Place all three jingle bells on a jump ring and close the ring with the needle nose pliers
- Attach a jump ring to the shepherd hook ear wire and close the ring shut.
- Attach these two parts with the last jump ring and close the last ring with the pliers.
- Repeat this process for the second earring
- Enjoy !